~KeL's Live Journal~

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Halo!

Halo! Watsup?! I'm so bored now.. blue's gone.. no one to excite me for now.. I missed Lee.. haa.. two days ago, everything seems to be a dream. Something that i'm amazed by myself wat i've done man!

Where the courgaeous i got from? How to be independent when i think of home all the time? Oh My GOD! Everyone tots i'm crazy nutty to do this silly thing juz to see Lee.. i tot i dun dare to do it.. I feel so chicken-out when the flight is booked. Wat the hell.. sitting on the airplane myself...

Everything happened in KL is great! I leave the good memories always in my mind.. *Hey* Qin, u noe wat i'm referrin to!

Lee, Sy and Derek are so nice to us, though they're so tired from travelling countries to countries, concerts and meeting people around. I'm happy to see them. Glad that i came all the way from Singapore.. Cooli Beans! *Smile*

I'm so tired rite now, i've so much to tell to my frens.. managed to grab my two frens and explode my heart out.. thanksful to them to hear me out, my craps and more craps.. thanks dee and su! Love ya babes!

I gotta knock onto mi bed soon.. Ready to work for tml.. last day of the week i hope, no sat work for me pretty pls! I'm so tired!! *Pray*

Take Care + Loves +Hugs
Kel
Signed out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home