~KeL's Live Journal~

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sat - Working!

Heya ppl!

I'd wrote mi blog ydae but due to error, the blog wasn't being able to published. I was pissed yeah but what can i do! :(

Today i'm gonna write again wat i did ydae.

My story today was about a guy i met on the train! Hm... :P

Early at 8am.. i was walking to the train station. Upon reaching the station, i can see the board stating the time of the next arriving train! ONE Min! and a FOUR Min! Usually.. i always missed the ONE min train as i was dragging my foot to the station. And i was late waiting for the FOUR min train to arrive.

Ydae i managed to board on the ONE Min train! I was happy telling myself that i'm not late! Haha..

I went to the train cabin.. looking for space to stand. Wanted to go in between the cabin, but it was kinda no space for me. So i chose to stand near the door. The train was moving and i was listening to my mp3s.. Upon arriving at the next station.. i turned my head around and saw this uh.. guy damn tall.. like a model kind.. he was standing in between the cabin. I was like damn! y din i choose to stand there in the first place! Haha.. lucky too i dun wan to be so upclose to him.. later he'll notice tat i keep looking at him. The train stopped at the next station which is Jurong East MRT.. E interchange was very crowded.. loads of ppl flow into the cabin and i was being pushed to the back.. I could only see a bit of him..

Thruout the journey, the ppl came in and out of the cabin.. Luckily it wasn't tat crowded and i can get to see him.. And den suddenly our eyes met.. electric eyes! Haha.. But i looked away.. stayin and lookin calm n cool... Deap inside me, mi heart is beating so fast! I wished i'd fainted or something.. n mayb he will come to me! i mayb dreaming at this point! Haha.. I was totally melted.. n i still got his look on mi head now! God!

I can't help it n kept looking at him when i get the moments and hopefully he wun notice it! Yesh.. and we did another eye contact! I was like.. Ah.. okie.. enuff enuff.. haha.. shit him..

He looks so SO CUTE! I swear! But when i got off at Raffles Place, i see no sight of him.. feel so sad.. and yeah.. tat's it.. i din get to have a last look or anything like tat! Urgh..

Tat's alrite.. i told myself.. mayb if fate permits us.. we'll meet again! Next week.. i'll board the same train again.. haa.. I dun mind just to see him again.. Doesn't care if he's attached anot..

It just made my dae really good! Haha.. At this point of time.. i'm going crazy..

N now i'm working.. yeah mi sat job! Kinda boring coz i'd wat i supposed to do and wait for my boss to come back! Waitin for 3.30 to end it!

Nothin to do today.. Plaza Singapura got 2-5pm sales. I'm sure it'll be damn crowded! Think i'm not goin there today! Nothin much of money left after spending on office stationary and getting some stuff for a fren..

Oh yesh.. i was at the CD shop ydae during my lunchtime and i came across Sly's CD! Chinese songs with one english song. The store was actually playing the songs and it doesn't really sounds like him.. I was browsing so much CDs and i feel like getting it home.. but it was too costly.. again i need to reconsider.. My bro say he wans to get twins.. i dunno abt Lin Jun Jie new album.. hm.. wat else.. Tao Zhe new album.. i can't recall much now.. Feel like getting simple plan cd also.. haha.. mayb one cd a month.. i'd some cds which i nv listen n i feel like seein off the net.. some posters as well.. hmm..

I'd to stop here for now..

Tata..

Kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home