-_-
I search mi heart.. the whole night.. i simply can't get myself to sleep.. y.. wat was i doing..
It kinda stoned me when mi fren asked when free to meet up with 'D'. All i can find myself answering is no.. y meet him.. i got nothing to talk to him.. Or issit otherwise.. that i try mi best not to see him again.. wat if i see him again.. my heart will stop.. and i'm back to square one. I dun wan to..
oh crap.. she was teasing me of askin him to come to my bdae party and sent him the gift from hongkong.. First of all.. i'm inviting everybody.. and she also had a gift, i bought for her.. just tat i forgot to bring out ydae.. haa.. the whole teasing story makes me wanna laugh and i was thinkin hey is normal rite.. wat's more we r only frens..
Was i convincing myself that i no longer likes him.. i really dunno how i feel rite now..
I been finding the answer to this question. Can someone helps?
You know how long i took to forget him.. totally from stop loving him to stop liking him to forgettin him.. yeah i tot i did it oredi.. Sometimes he still in my mind.. but not much..
So.. i'm confident that right now.. i don't feel anything towards him.. I can't say about meeting with him and who knows what will happen.. Right now.. i think i found the answer..
Hope this is the ultimate answer..
*Pray* If not i really feel like running away.. from all these.. I don't wanna get myself upside down..
*Lost in Love*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home