~KeL's Live Journal~

Friday, October 01, 2004

@work!

I'm so bored right now, the office is cold and quiet... freezy here.. my boss not around for the day! Whee.. but i haven gotten my pay!! =( i wonder how to survive on for the next couple of weeks. And exam on 8 Oct, which i think i will completely screwed it. I still got so much more to study, and i so lagged behind. I hope i gonna passed it, my boss will screamed at me man! After all, she paid for me.. thanks god is not mi own money.. for not feeling bad over failing, gonna buck up till the exam date!

Been hating more to work lately.. maybe coz i'm feelin so tired right now that i wanna go back to sleep.. *Where's my bed?!* No money if i dun work, will be very screwed upside down. All the bills that i faced each month, gonna be killing me! How to survive man, god! *Help Me* I need to survive on bread and water for the next few weeks.. = I

Lazying around @work man, i dun wan to make phone calls... hate it to the maximum..
i gonna quit this job soon! Geez!

Perhaps i go find some Marketing jobs, which is more excitin den keep doin admin job.. tat's boring! Next year, big aim - have a superb carrer (*I Hope*), a boyfriend maybe (HAHAHA), waitin for my cousin who will be back after graduating from her sch in Melbourne! Do some travelling.. hopefully Blue guys will be back in Asia.

Need a break right now..

Kel Signed off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home