~KeL's Live Journal~

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tuesdae

Time to write my blog again..

My boss went on seminar.. tat's means no one gonna find out tat i'm lazying.. hahaha

Hm.. been thinkin alot ydae.. cried before i went into deep sleep... Been feelin and acting very strangely.. like not mi normal self.. But now.. i feel all rite.. hope i keep it tis way till tonite.. I'm not in the mood for anythin and feelin very very bored..

Yeah.. confirmed a gatherin with mi poly class tis sat.. hm.. nothing much to say..

Read the newspapers todae over the X'mas decoration for tis year in town.. with a skating area and a huge x'mas tree! I'm sure this year gonna be more fun than the past!

I wonder wat i'll be doin during x'mas.. mayb like last year.. hangin around orchard road alone and sayin merry xmas in the bus when it striked 12am! How lonely and sad is tat! My god.. dun wanna think abt it..

Hm.. maybe tis year gonna be different, my cousin is back! Maybe we'll have a celebration or somethin.. Hm... tryin to feel more happenin abit..

I'm waitin for weekend to come again so tat i can really rest well.. And to reflect myself over the week.

Need a toilet break..

Brb..

Kel



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home