White X'mas
Suddenly i was thinkin of white x'mas.. with the scenary of white snow with the xmas trees around.. xmas lighting and decorations from streets to streets.. houses to houses.. it sure had the spirit and fun there! Never experience winter before.. wonders how it feels? =D
I think X'mas is a fun occassion.. with gathering of food fest and exchange of presents.. lookin at the snow.. playing with it.. Hope one dae i had a chance to experience a white X'mas!
Winter_Kel

2 Comments:
Hi, found you whilst looking for fresh christmas trees sites. We have info about types of fresh christmas trees and also how to care for fresh christmas trees. We sell fresh christmas trees via the web to UK customers.
http://www.xmastree2u.com
Had a bit of time to kill today KeL so I was sniffing out info on buy an xmas tree for a project I'm working on. Your post White X'mas came up when I searched on buy an xmas tree. So thanks for an interesting read, glad I found it even though it's not completely related to what I was looking for! I'll look back from time to time if that's OK. Bye for now
Post a Comment
<< Home