~KeL's Live Journal~

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Secousse des jambes au travail (Midi De Mercredi)

Halo..

Tryin to get miself very chim todae! Reason being i'm so free! Haa.. My title for todae is shaking legs at work (Wed Noon)! Tat (above) in french!

So let's begin with some different languages in the world lessons.

Let's try:

I Love You (English)
Je t'aime (French)
Ti Amo (Italian)
私は愛する (Japanese)
나는 너를 사랑한다 (Korean)
Te quiero (Spanish)

I onli noe the italian and japanese of I Love You! Haa..

How are you? (Eng)
Comment allez-vous ? (French)
Come siete? (Ita)
御元気ですか? (Jap)
안녕하세요? (Korean)
¿Cómo es usted? (Spanish)

I'm fine. Thank You
Je suis très bien. Merci (French)
Sono benissimo. Grazie (Ita)
私はうまくある。ありがとう (Jap)
나는 잘 이다. 너를 감사하십시요 (Korean)
Estoy muy bien. Gracias (Spanish)

Hehe.. i'm bored.. can tell huh..

Caught The Pacifier (movie) last night! It was fantastic! The laughters were rolling from the beginning of the show till the end! It's really so funny.. i almost broke into tears at the end coz i had too much laughs! U guys sure don't miss this show ya! Wun regret!

Got nothing much to write on mi blog now.. coz i think i got no life at this point of time! Haha.. Suddenly i feel so no life.. urgh!

I'm gonna hit a book store one of these days! Get a book called Tuesdays with Morries and den lend it to wen to read it as well.. She's so into tis title.. Haha.. Provided mi money comes in on Fri! Haha.. so broke really.. spent too much money on concerts! :P

I'm feelin so damn bored right now.. think i go play some games! Hiak hiak! No one cares! Even someone in the office watching vcd... hahaha.. No govt todae! Whee.. tis carries on tml den fri i wish the govt is here to give me pay.. tat's all for the week i feel so sianz..

N tis suddenly reminds me of my dad's birthdae i keep forgetting to check! Darn! Wanted to treat him to eat at a restaurant with my brother.. so we can share the cost! But mi dad dun wans it.. prefer $$ so xian shi! Hahaha..

N i really gonna hate tis sat.. had to make calls! Damn.. u noe i hate to make calls to customers.. Who likes to do calling aniwae?! Haha.. blame tat i need the money for the trip! So i had no choice left! I hope i can see sun real soon.. so i can rest! i need REST totally to miself..

I longed for sun! Meaning.. to rest n relax at the beach n meanwhile to get miself abit darker so i wun look so pale like so mani ppl had told me so.. i noe i'm plain n white.. i hate tat.. so okie abit of tannin.. yesh! Picturing miself @Mauritius! Wow... (more like day dreaming)

Dreams are always dreams! U muz work for your dreams n let it be reality!

Applause... is for yourself.. Well Done at the end of the day!

:) I'm signing out now..

di ciao

Kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home