Sunday
Hey hi!
I'm back, as promised from my last blog. Hm.. was doing nothing today. Do some cross stitching and catch some tv programs. But mainly quite dull. Was supposed to go out with wen, for the beach to tan, but really sorry. I woke up at 6am.. feelin very startled.. mi heartbeat was beating so fast like something happen. I can't get back to slp afterwards.. sms-ed wen if she wanna go for a tan as the weather looks okie, while waitin for her reply, i sat writing on mi invites to mi frens to come for mi b'dae party.
Was writing till almost 9am den i find mi eyes goin to close on me. So i crawled back to bed and lie there goin to fall asleep. Then i got her reply but was too tired to wake up, so i told her if we could meet in the afternoon instead. By the time i woke up again, strong winds and dark clouds.. it's going to rain very heavy soon.. So we end up at home resting..
Hopefully could meet up with her tis week.
Mi mum bdae on Tues 26th, got her a mango bag.. hehe.. still at mi cousin's house. So tml, i need to drop by her place to get the bag. I actually tot it was wed for mi mum's bdae. Muz rem...
So far, mon-tues been chopped.. wed i think i'll want to go home n rest.. den perhaps plan going out either on thurs or fri.
I need to get mi hair trim.. it's kinda ugly liao.. n the fringe was gettin irritatin.. still i need to think cut wat style.. haa.. important u noe.. image wise..
Was out with xian on sat, accompanyin her to the IT fair @funan, passed by cityhall and saw alot of ppl goin for the ndp rehearsal. Loads of policemen and green men walkin around. Was so afraid that i may see him there. He told me he was there to do funpacks for 2consecutive days n nights.
Left 2more weeks to bear.. hope everything goes well for him.. I feel, i will end up wanting to be just frens for life. Tat's wat i think lo..
Like xian said, she bet i wun feel tis way after meeting him. Kinda speechless by that msg..
Haha.. but i will be in a happy go lucky kinda mood..
:) I'm fine... seriously am.. thinkin of alot of things to do @work. I dun need to think too much. I end up being silly again.. neh.. i'm not the old me animore..
It takes time to grow.. a sense of mature feeling..
Goin to be 21... haiz.. time to say i'm old.. after tis year age is gonna be a secret.. haa
I very much hope someone will celebrate valentine day with me next year... haa
Mi bdae wish is to have fun during mi party for everyone to be there..
Still pending mi bdae wish..
How about a new phone and watch? A samsung phone and a jacob n company watch.. hahaha..
(juz kidding!!)
I goin to play some games and go to bed.. hope i can slp soon!
Post soon!
Tk Care Pplz
Loves from Kel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home