You will always be a fren of mine
Yup.. conclusion tat's it..
Always be one..
I wanna go back to that period where i don't get to see him and yeah will be just fren and less thoughts of him.. tat kinda fading part..
I like that better..
Doesn't mean that i wun fall for other guys.. beloved is always much better den finding the someone u like.. (mayb something wrong with mi eyes)
I will still be waiting for the prince charming to spend mi next half of mi life.. even if i'm 30 le.. haa.. will i.. haiyoh.. like very old liao..
Okie la, no worries, i'm fine.. i can overcome before i can overcome now!
Yuppie..
2hrs countdown and dinner, tv programs n Zzzzz... den it's Thurs!
Great day everyone!

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home