~KeL's Live Journal~

Friday, November 12, 2004

Sick!

Suppose to be enjoyin mi holis.. i end up falling sick! Doc said i had a flu virus.. and it gonna cure in five days and 1 week of body ache!

Cough, fever on and off and flu.. sounds very sick.. yeah! Awful feeling, can't even get out of home coz later spread to other people..

My parents been taking care of me when i'm sick these few days.. I feel so happy.. =)

But i wanna get well soon! Been eating bread and bread.. yuk..

Nothing much to do at home..

Can't wait for mi next pay on 16th den i can go shopping! whee!!

And alot of things muz be piling up @office for me since i fell sick on wed.. hope i recover soon! bless me pls!

Read pam's comment.. no worries babe! I'm fine.. everything's normal..

Din noe pam can be so naggy @times.. lol.. but thanks for the piece of advice..

I'm gonna go rest... =




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home