I'm back
Hi
I did said i'm not writing for a while.. but i realised i can't for now.. Coz mi blog = my only fren that i can 'talk' to.. Yes! Muz sounds damn pathectic..
Rite.. i believe everyone had an enjoyable weekend?! Tat's good for u guys.. N todae is juz the beginning of the week beginning of MAY. A long month ahead..
I did nothing much to the weekend though it was pretty long.. i had work on sat and sun i went out with wen during the evening and den mon i was at home rotting...
Did nothing much but plently of tv programs... n ydae was really a boring dae n i wished i had tossed in bed till 3pm.. It was a killing mon holidae.. But nevertheless, i did braced through such a long weekend.. I could not find a soul to talk to.. n dunno wat to talk to.. everything turns upside down..
I muz had too much medicines that mi brain is kinda not working well last week and most of the time i was stoning.. wasn't really in a good mood coz everything seems not right... tat feeling.. awful!
Now i'm here writing, hopefully to make mi mood swing go away.. keep mi mind working straight.. While walking to mi workplace here in the mornin.. i was thinkin of flying to my cousin's place in melbourne.. i wanted so much to be somewhere no one noes me.. n be by miself.. stay with mi cousin coz i had plenty of things to talk to her.. N i must save money to see her graduation end of the year! Hopefully i can bring mi mum along.. she deserved a holidae as well..
I wanna be somewhere more relax.. more carefree.. just play n play.. look around the world..
__________________________________________________________________
But i had to face reality.. i dunno wat will happen todae. I came here so early.. i tot i'm gonna be late again n mi boss gonna be crossed at me. N todae supposed to be mi pay dae n mi boss was still out of sight.
I forgot the bring money n ez link card todae.. being careless n placed mi wallet in another bag.. so i suffer todae.. kaiming not here coz she need to go back to old office to do some work.. i'm qutie sad now. Felt like in a no man land... boohoo
My boss just rang n she dun seems to be coming to work.. okie.. tat's it! Urgh.. when can i have my fucking pay!
I'm sitting here rotting alreadi.. n the time is not helping me to move faster.. gosh!
Terrible terrible feeling.. i felt like knocking into walls now!
Okie i shall remain calm.. remain calm..
No one seems to reply mi smses.. mayb those smses were not send.. seriously dunno.. okie mayb everyone's busy with their stuffs..
I'm too free sitting here typing.. i cannot blame anione..
Wat did i do to deserve all these craps!
The reason i'm writing so that i can repack mi mood.. but everything is not helping.. i feel like crying.. i feel so helpess here.. i dunno wat to do.. HELP!
I'm not insane.. don't worry.. i wanna scream out wat i feel now.. tat's all..
Someone shall crack a joke for me please.. i'm so bored out of the shit..
Todae i shall look at scenary.. n do nothing else..
Yeay.. don't envy me.. i'll kill u.. is so much better to have somethin to work on den sittin here rotting.. surfin net.. had to keep urself busi without letting others to noe wat exactly r u doing!
This is CRAZY!
Listening to Akon - Lonely.. suits me for todae! (It's a wacky song!)
New songs in mi jukebox will be Jolin Tsai - Tian Kong/Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
I dunno whether to go for Kylie Minogue Concert but kaiming sounds keen.. perhaps we just get the cheapest one! Not really like her to the max or a huge fan of her.. but i really wonder how the atmosphere of the whole concert is about.. a good experience i believe.. i seen her performin in aussie concert but it was national telecast on TV. It's amazing coz the only place tat can held her concert is the National Stadium! Unbelievable! *Claps claps*
I had complained enough.. n let's put fingers crossed tat the week ahead will be much much more better!
Three Cheers to all of u..
Had a great week ahead! Let the week be as much fun as possible!
Nutty Kel
Sign off

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home