~KeL's Live Journal~

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In a right state of mind

Yes! I'm in a good shape today, waking up feeling good!

The good as in the normal feeling when u wake up... it's not a bit lousy or wat..

Haha.. Tat's good rite.. had been lousy ever since i fall sick..

Okie, so today mainly i wanna chill out.. den kaiming promise to accompany me today.. So we agreed on goin to airport later.. Is my favourite place to just chill out and chit chat.. I noe most of mi frens don't like to go there basically it's too far away.. n den is mainly couples will love to go there as well.. U noe wat i mean lah..

I decided to think certain things in another way.. so it will not affect me in alot of ways.. Dont understand rite.. Haha.. is okie i understand can liao.. Being single and not much frens who r single also.. Certain things make me turn off very quickly..

Like example please if u r someone who wanna stick to ur bf like a glue.. don't come to look for me.. i really hate the fact to be called upon when they need me.. n flee off once they're back on track with their relationships.. I'm not talking about any of my frens.. i'm just quoting an example the kind of person that i don't like to make fren with.. I'm sure everyone hates tat as well.. Especially when u need a fren to be there.. n den u can't find anyone to be there for u.. But u can be there for ur frens when they need u.. This is really not tat good feeling.. don't u think? Learn life to be more independent i guess.. den u need not have someone to be there.. when things are going thru a difficult time.. keep telling yourself.. talk to yourself.. watever it is.. u can move on..

I'm over this issue now.. Man, i'm strong.. haha.. I hope there wun be another moment like this..

I also don't wanna be left waiting on n on.. Waiting for the world to call me out.. If any of u wanna meet up.. things lidat, please call me before hand.. and don't make it very last minute.. Though i'm single and free.. tat doesn't mean i'm so free that i wait for ppl to call me out.. I'll be bored to death sitting at home just to hear from someone.. Got it? I'll take some initiatives sometimes.. We can have plans to go out i mean.. beforehand.. tat'll be more fun.. So please keep in touch with me as well.. Out of the sudden.. my frens are all missing.. or perhaps all r busy with their life.. I dunno.. So CALL ME k! It's a deal to everyone!

Single woman need to create their own space of life.. n this is wat i'm planning to do.. not to some cyber dates or match making dates haha.. i'm not that nutty.. wat i mean was to do some fun things.. to create mi own space.. agree? Like read more books.. it's a pity that i dunno how to draw.. if not it will be kinda interestin hobby..

I need more travelling! Wahaha.. yesh going hk soon.. i'm happy as this is my first flight for the year out of singapore! Wee.. Wen get excited as well.. As the time draws near.. we're both cranky.. we shall had a fun night at ur place on next Thurs! U noe i keep telling miself tat i can't sleep.. but i think we need some sleep.. if not on the plane.. cos is freaking early! Haha.. later we're like two pandas walking around HK.. lol.. Friday to Sundae, i'll not be in town! Mondae on leave.. so hiak hiak.. make full use of my leave! Hack care my work for a while!

Den mayb i need more music..

Something new in mi jukebox will be Jesse Mccartney.. 18yrs old guy.. started acting when was a kid.. his new songs are quite nice..

Mcfly songs - You've got a friend / All about you (Single realised for Comic Relief!)

Quite a couple of cool music..

I'm gonna keep miself strong in a sense that i dun wan to fall sick again! Is totally awful! I like to thank my mum as well.. for taking care of me when i'm down.. Thanks MUMMY!

For my frens who send concern.. n blessed me with their concerns.. THANK YOU! Blessed u ppl as well..

Yup..

I'm normal n well now.. haha.. wat a way to put it..

Take care ppl.. weekend is drawing near! Yeay.. is Thurs once u wake up tml.. woah.. fast fast!!

Love ya

Sweet Kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home