~KeL's Live Journal~

Sunday, August 07, 2005

No. 1 - 23

  1. Y am i keep thinking of him liking a ger, tis way it's better for me? So i can get out of it?
  2. Y am i so happy after a short conversation with him just now?
  3. Y am i happy that he will come for mi party?
  4. Y am i feeling sad for the changes that happened?
  5. And i'm still hunted by the changes... n made me feel so sad..
  6. I dun feel like thinking abt it.. but i cant control
  7. I'll be fine..
  8. I'll be strong..
  9. I'll survive!
  10. I'll take things easy!
  11. Let it be.. watever it is..
  12. Hurts are the last thing on mi mind to end the problem..
  13. Moreover i will be glad that i can give up.. such a toturing period of time..
  14. Love sucks.. painful heart.. spinning mind.. slpless nite
  15. Find a good guy and head it off..
  16. I must be mad at this point of time..
  17. I truely am..
  18. Working tml and let tis stuffs get on one side..
  19. Party tml night with wen n jo!
  20. Mayb i need it.. to be on the dance floor and get high
  21. I'm not gonna care.. though the feeling can't be hide..
  22. I dun wan to go thru this shit at this moment..
  23. I'll be happy to be just frens with him.. tat all it matters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home