~KeL's Live Journal~

Friday, May 06, 2005

Fridae!

Hey Hey!

It's a good feeling to be on FRIDAY! Last day towards the weekend!

I tot the time will be crawling by todae.. but i guessed i was wrong.. Lookin at the watch is almost going 11am.. Wow.. n lunchtime really soon..

Just to get away from office.. haha

The weather is quite gloomy todae.. abit hazy.. not very nice scenic.. :(

I'm slacking todae.. even though my boss's here.. i feel like eating snake.. Haa so here i am writing my blog again!

I'm packing my bag for next week.. Still not done yet.. hopefully over the weekend.. I think there's nothing much i lack to bring along for the trip..

Today kinda having a hoarse voice.. but keeping mi vocal well by drinking loads of water.. hehe.. Had a KTV session with wen ydae.. Haha.. Though not much of new songs.. and really alot of weird songs that i dunno who the hell r the singers.. But it went well, rite wen? She sang alot.. haa.. most of the songs i really dunno how to sing.. but her solo power is good! Hehe.. My singing is much worse.. haa..

Hm.. i feel like watching movie.. let me think.. i'm waiting for Mr & Mrs Smith, Madagascar, Star Wars etc.. Yup.. i'm gonna drag ppl along for the movies.. hehe..

Abit of entertainment still must go on with your life.. Tat's wat i believe ar.. if not is much too bored..

I wanna have sun todae.. but the gloomy weather.. i doubt so.. I wanna hear the sound of the waves.. the blazing sun.. the breeze of wind.. Yes.. it'll be perfect to lie on a beach in a good day!

A nice picturing of that.. I shall plan one of my day to go beach.. it'll be cool..

Over the weekend, i shall work tml.. hit the library and den on sun i will go to my cousin's house and play with her dog.. He's very cute! hehe.. yeah.. A good resting weekend..

Then next week.. will be rotting for most of my work days.. haha.. Lucky got kaiming in this office.. if not i think i'll become mute n dumb soon..

I'll blog later.. perhaps after lunch..

Waiting for my boss to go for her appointment.. and hiak hiak.. u noe lah.. haha.. shhh...

Sign off
Kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home